Get your Value Builder Score
This may be the most valuable 15 minutes you invest all week.
You’re only 15 minutes away from knowing where your brand and business score against the average. Feel free to watch this brief video that explains why this survey is so important. Or you can read the in-depth descriptions below OR you can skip right over to the TAKE THE VALUE BUILDER SURVEY button.
Note: The survey will ask for some revenue and profit numbers to generate a more accurate score and value. Be assured of complete and secure confidentiality.
Science And Numbers Behind The Score
The Value Builder Score algorithm was developed using a quantitative survey of more than 40,000 business owners and is continually refined. The average business scores 58. Those who can improve their score to 80+ receive offers that are 71% higher than average.
The link above will take you directly to the Value Builder Survey site. After you complete the survey, you will receive your score and we will receive a notification and will contact you with additional information.
What You Don’t Know Can Cost Millions
The reality is that most business owners have no idea what their companies are really worth. In fact, the results of a recent survey conducted by the International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) found that more than 70% of business owners do not know the real value of their companies. And many will end up selling their businesses for much less than they want or NEED, simply because they found out too late that their business was worth less than they thought.
Whether you want to sell next year, a decade from now, or want to pass on the business to a family member or key employee, you need to know where you are today and what is impacting the brand and business value so you can build a valuable asset for the future.
Our NEXiT process can dramatically improve the performance and value of your brand and business. And it starts with this 15 minute Value Builder Survey.
The Value Builder Survey provides a comprehensive assessment of the value of your business. When you complete the questionnaire, you’ll get an overall score and individual scores on the eight key drivers of business value. It’s a little like an ACT for college. You’ll learn what is bringing your overall score up and what is dragging it down so you know what to work on.
You Will Get A Score and Much More
By taking the survey and a subsequent assessment briefing, you will discover:
- How valuable your business is right now based on dozens of key factors.
- How having dominant market share is not always a good thing.
- How competing on price affects not only profit today but value tomorrow.
- Why you need to directly measure customer attitudes and not simply monitor Google and Yelp reviews.
- How being the “go to guy” as an owner is often fun and good for sales, but is always a value killer.
- How you can immediately start reducing the number of hours you spend IN your business, and have more fun working ON it.
- What you need to do to build a stronger brand, increase the value of your business by 71% or more while reducing the effort involved to grow profits.