Google Has Made Online Reviews MUCH More Than Just Customer Opinions
online reviews impact everything.
“If you run a small business today, the single most important thing you can do to attract new customers is to take control of your online review score.” – Forbes
- The COVID-19 crisis has increased use of reviews 104%.
- 95% of consumers search for a local business online.
- 91% of consumers read online reviews.
- 84% trust reviews as much as a personal recommendation.
- 64% won’t utilize the services of a business with less than a 4 rating.
- One bad review can cost a business about 30 customers.
Online Reviews can
make or break SEO.
Review scores, dates, and content are now a top factor impacting SEO performance with Google. You can spend thousand of dollars on keywords, tags, backlinks, and content, but if you have fewer reviews than your competition, if they are older reviews, if you have bad reviews, and if you are not engaging with your customers, Google will penalize your ranking.
Why? Because like you, Google wants their customers to have a good experience. They are, in a sense, referring you to their search customer.
get more good reviews and avoid bad ones.
- Our proprietary system monitors your online reputation 24/7 and is managed by certified reputation management experts.
- We increase the number of positive reviews and make sure they are current and optimized for Google.
- We intercept bad reviews before they appear online and give you a chance to address the issue.
Our system is completely turn-key and is actively monitored by real people who you actually meet and know. You get to focus on your business while we improve your online reputation and improve the ROI of your SEO, advertising, sales force, networking, and more. Literally every one of your sales and marketing investments will perform better.
"We woke up one day and had gone from a 5.0 to a 2.9. we engaged you and it was fixed practically overnight."
"WE SAW AN IMMEDIATE SPIKE IN OUR SEO PERFORMANCE DURING THE FIRST MONTH OF YOUR SERVICE."
Get a Free Online Reputation Assessment
This assessment from Five Star Solutions Group includes Google, Facebook, Yelp, and possibly some sites you never knew your business was being reviewed on. Learn how your online reputation is impacting your business with no cost or obligation.